One 3 hour workshop
+ unlimited access to resource library (hosted on a googledocs spreadsheet)
- Saturday, January 25th
- Cost: $100
- Caetani Library
This workshop is a comprehensive overview of all the basics you need to know to start setting yourself up with an affordable and professional online presence and marketing plan.
Learn how to get yourself and your work out there!
This useful and practical workshop is open to beginners as well as people who already know some self-marketing basics, but would like to discover as many options as possible in order to come up with a plan that works for them.
You’ll get a comprehensive overview on:
- websites – the what, why and how of DIYing
- newsletters – why you need them, how to use them and where to start
- social media – different platforms and what to choose
- in-person marketing – press releases, posters and more
- how to make consistently beautiful graphics
- how to clarify your intentions and come up with a marketing plan that works for you
- fabulous case studies – of artists using Instagram and Patreon to generate their entire career as artists/writers/creatives/entrepreneurs
Participants will take part in the 3 hour workshop + receive unlimited access to a resource library (containing all of the useful free and cheap DIY tutorials for all things related to marketing yourself as a creative self-employed person) to continue their learning and marketing.
The resource spreadsheet also includes plenty of case studies of creators who’ve successfully used the Instagram and Patreon platforms to build their careers.
Please bring paper/laptop/ideas and an open curious mind.
You’ll leave the workshop with a DIY marketing plan and feelings of optimism and resourcefulness.